Terms & Conditions
- All returns or exchanges must be inspected by us before an exchange item or credit can be issued.
- No returns on electrical parts.
- Some returns may carry a restocking fee up to 20%.
- We will not accept returns or exchanges after 30 days from the date of invoice.
- We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any parts that have been used or damaged in any way.
- All returns or exchanges must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- If you receive an order from us that has been damaged during the shipping process, you must file a claim with the freight carrier as soon as possible. Always save the original packing materials for inspection.
- We are very careful when we ship your products to you, and do our best to always ship the correct quantity. But in the event that there is a discrepancy, please notify us within 5 business days.
Shipping Policies & Procedures
Online orders usually ship within 1-2 business days from the date your order is placed, unless it is out of stock or special order. Orders placed after 3:00 PM Eastern Time, Monday thru Thursday may not be processed until the following day. Orders placed after 3:00 PM Eastern Time on Friday may not be processed until the following Monday. Occasionally an order is placed for an item we don’t have in stock. We will promptly order the product, and make every attempt to keep the customer informed of the order status.
We use UPS as our primary shipper, but we also use USPS when needed. UPS will not deliver to Military APO/FPO boxes. UPS also will not deliver to a P.O. Box.
If your credit card billing address is a P.O. Box, then you must provide a physical shipping address, as well as the correct billing address, when you place an order with us.
Orders that are to be shipped outside the contiguous (US – lower 48) states may not have shipping charges accurately posted on this website. If you do place an order with us for an item to be shipped outside the 48 contiguous states, you will be contacted by us for authorization of any additional shipping charges before you are charged, or the item shipped.
A note about shipment to all countries outside the USA: if you are placing an order from outside the United States, we can only accept payment by wire transfer of US funds. A wire transfer is a transaction that you initiate via your bank. It authorizes your bank to wire US funds from your account to our bank.
We cannot ship to countries where shipments are prohibited by the United States Government.
Core Charge Policy
On many of our items, we must charge a refundable “core charge” when we sell it. This generally includes items such as injection pumps, hydraulic parts, planetaries etc.
Cores are rebuildable parts that can usually be redeemed for a portion of the original purchase price. An acceptable core is one that is not broken or so severely damaged beyond repair that it can no longer be repaired and rebuilt to proper working condition.
A “core charge” is a deposit for the value of the core that is paid at the time you make the purchase. The core charge is refundable after we receive your old rebuildable core back.
To receive full core credit, the core you return must be the same model and part number as what was purchased. There is generally not a problem with core refunds. But if you are unsure if your core will meet core return policy, then call any our location listed below, before you place your order.
Core should be shipped back to us within 15 days of purchase in the original container that the new / rebuilt part was received in. The shipping cost for the return of the core is the responsibility of the customer. Please ship cores back to the location that the part was shipped from, for the fastest credit.
We only use the information submitted to us for the purpose of corresponding with our customers and visitors, filling orders, or answering questions. We do not store credit card information on our web server. We will never share, sell, or distribute any of your personal information in any way to a third party under any circumstances.
We do periodically send out newsletters and advertisements. All newsletters and advertisements we send give you the option to unsubscribe.
You can shop at CutterPartsOnline.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. See an online payment diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocool (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCIDSS).
CutterPartsOnline.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.